3D Coat 4.9.57 incl Patch
3D Coat incl Patch is a functional program that was created to assist in the art of drawing, three-te modeling and sculpting / volumetric creation. You can have all the tools you need to prepare and create a fully textured 3D model. The editor is perfect for voxel sculpting, which means that a professional can create details of any complexity without obstacles from almost nothing, as they say, out of thin air. Dynamically changing your project, while not worrying about the topology, brings the product forward, leaving many competitors behind.
The pixel-by-pixel drawing method can allow you to paint the object as accurately and accurately as possible. Of the advantages, it is worth noting the tool responsible for rendering with anti-aliasing, if you need to adjust the lighting, then here you have everything you need and even more, you can adjust the softness of the shadow, depth and softness. If necessary, when working with an object, you can use any image or gradient fill as a background.
Of course, it is worth noting, I already wrote above, a program for professionals in their field, I don’t think that a beginner in this business, or just curious, can be able to figure out all the subtleties. If you wish, you can find video tutorials on the Internet, there are examples of cartoons / films where this software was used, the most expensive license costs almost 600 dollars.
– Voxel technology, which allows you to start creating models without thinking about topology;
– The program has very good integration with Adobe Photoshop, it helps a lot in the texturing process;
– The program allows you to divide textures into layers, which makes it easier to apply effects;
– Support for control using three-dimensional manipulators 3DConnexion;
– Layers contain depth, color and mirroring. You can disable or enable any of these channels and apply effects to them – wiping, transparency, contrast, depth animation, etc .;
– It is possible to paint through UVs as easily as on 3D models. Almost all tools can do this;
– Each pen has many channels – color, depth, mirror and float;
– Filters for image correction and preview of the result in 3D;
– It is possible to overlay text on the surface. The text is placed along the spline, you can even write text around the entire object.
– You can draw not only with a brush, but also with a contour, rectangle or ellipse;
– And many other possibilities.
3D-Coat works very well with other software. Both 3D and composite. There are applinks for Nuke, Fusion, as well as a dozen more programs such as Maya, 3Ds Max, Softimage, Houdini, Cinema4d, LW, Modo, etc.
Import / Export, formats
3D-Coat supports a wide variety of file formats for importing and exporting data.
obj, lwo, fbx, stl, ply, dae, wrl.
tga, bmp, png, jpg, dds, tif, tiff, exr, ptex, svg, eps. spline
Size: 989 MB
OS: Windows 7 and higher – x64
How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). That is all, Done & enjoy.
Note: use WinRAR crack to decompress the software if needed.