Planetside Terragen Professional 4.3.18 x64 + patch
Planetside Terragen Professional 4.3.18 x64 + patch is a powerful solution for rendering and animating realistic natural environments. Create entire worlds from your imagination, or import real world terrain datasets and usePlanetside Terragen Professional keygen to create the most realistic visualisations possible. You control the weather, landscape, rivers, lakes and oceans, suns, moons and stars. WithPlanetside Terragen Professional crack you have complete control over the shader networks used for terrains, textures, micropolygon displacements, clouds and object distributions. You can reorganise the planetary shading pipeline to suit your goals. Place grass and trees wherever you want, as well as other objects in native TGO or OBJ format that you have modeled in third party software.
• Windows only: Installer creates an application called “Terragen 4” which is distinct from Terragen 3. You can have Terragen 3, Terragen 4, Terragen 4 Alpha and Terragen 4 Beta installed at the same time if you want.
• Library files, Preferences, Custom Bindings settings and automatically-saved renders of Terragen 4 are stored separately from those of Terragen 3, Terragen 4 Beta or Terragen 4 Alpha.
• Updated license text (company name and jurisdiction).
• We have a new icon and a new splash screen.
• Intel’s Embree ray tracing core is now used to accelerate ray tracing of imported objects and non-displaceable built-in objects (Card, Rock and Grass Clump), and populations thereof. This provides an incredible speed boost in many scenes. Please note that RAM requirements have increased to support Embree.
• Fixed a bug that was hurting the speed of ray traced shadows, independent of Embree.
• Optimised ray tracing for scenes with no populations and scenes with few populations compared to individual objects.
• Ray Traced Preview (RTP) mode. This can be toggled on or off with the new “RTP” button on the 3D Preview, or by using the ‘r’ key (can be customised) if the preview has keyboard focus.
• If a render crop is enabled, the RTP renders without shading, atmosphere or lighting on pixels outside the crop region. This way you can do faster region-of-interest previews.
• The non-RTP micropoly preview’s initial detail depends on the number of cores/threads if the HD button is pressed.
• “Accelerate empty space” in clouds is ignored in previews because it greatly reduces interactivity (even though it helps full renders).
• The “3 Button Mouse” preset has the same bindings as the “Universal” preset for orbiting in the 3D Preview. That is, either Alt+LMB or MMB.
• ‘r’ is no longer the default for resetting previews. ‘r’ is the default key for toggling RTP.
• Context menu in shader and object previews has a Reset Preview command because there is no longer a default shortcut.
• The Alt-R keyboard shortcut has been removed from the “Reset” button on the 3D Preview to reduce confusion with RTP toggle key ‘r’.
How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). Thats all, Done & enjoy.