LinkCollector 18.104.22.168 Multilanguage Portable
LinkCollector 22.214.171.124 Multilanguage PortablePC – keep your bookmarks always at hand! LinkCollector PC is a standalone bookmark manager for anyone who wants to keep track of the Internet finds on the home computer. With a single hotkey, the user can add an interesting webpage to LinkCollector, saving its title and URL address, without having to add bookmark to the browser. You can also add personal comments, set priority, define text style (normal or bold) to highlight a bookmark in the collection, add tags and select the bookmark category. Additionally, LinkCollector PC is able to import bookmarks from the browser. Once the bookmarks are in, the user can put bookmarks to different folders with the mouse, check bookmarks for dead links, search for a bookmark by keyword and find duplicate bookmarks to remove unnecessary records.
Organize, find, check and open bookmarks quickly
LinkCollector shows bookmarks as an expandable tree, where bookmarks are placed inside the folders. You can create a folder and drag and drop bookmarks from one folder to another with the mouse. When the collection is modest in size, you can find a bookmark simply by browsing through the folders. However you can also search for a bookmark by keywords, which comes in handy for a large collection. With one mouse click, the user can check the bookmarks for dead links. Clicking a bookmark opens the bookmarked webpage in the browser.
Import bookmarks to various formats
LinkCollector allows the user to import the collection to HTML, URL or XML with a single click. Besides, it can import bookmarks to its own proprietary format – *.lcpb. This all is helpful if the user wants to keep bookmarks in sync across multiple computers, or wants to back up the collection to protect it against software, or hardware crash.
Bookmark interesting webpages on the fly
LinkCollector allows the user to bookmark a webpage with a hotkey. You can set up your own key combination. The bookmark manager allows to capture bookmark from browser as you view the webpage. When you find an interesting page, press a hotkey and the program will extract the title and URL address of the page and open dialog to enter additional details, including comments, priority, tags and category in the collection.
• Add a new bookmark with a hotkey, extracting the name and URL address of a web page automatically
• Dragging url from browser page and *.url files from Explorer into program
• Import bookmarks from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome
• Import bookmarks from HTML, XML, URL, LinkCollector file format (*.lcpb)
• Add details to a bookmark, such as comment, priority, tags and category
• Use bold style to highlight particular bookmarks in the collection
• Find a bookmark using the search box
• Find duplicate bookmarks automatically
• Check bookmarks for dead links automatically
• Export bookmarks to HTML, XML, URL or proprietary format – *.lcpb
• Use proxy settings for security.
• Ten browsers are supported to open links (IE, Firefox, Opera, Netscape, SeaMonkey, Mozilla, Safari, K-Meleon, Maxthon, TheWorld)
• Internet Explorer
• Google Chrome
• update: import from Firefox and Opera
– Extract the archive
– Open the folder LinkCollector Portable
– Run the file LinkCollector.exe
Download LinkCollector 126.96.36.199 Multilanguage Portable