Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 220.127.116.113 Patch + Crack
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 18.104.22.1683
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 2 is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware.Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 2 can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
– Light speed quick scanning.
– Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
– Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
– Database updates released daily.
– Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
– Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
– Freeware Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
– A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
– Multi-lingual support.
– Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
– Command line support for quick scanning.
– Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Context Menu scanning option is now enabled by default. Note if you had this option disabled previously and want to retain that setting, you must disable again manually this one time only. Future updates will retain the setting properly
Improved renewal experience for those who purchased in retail store so that the original license key is retained post-renewal instead of requiring that a new key be entered and activated
Improved End of Trial experience so it is clear that trial has expired and real-time protection is no longer available
Added additional license checks to ensure subscription details are updated as quickly as possible after a renewal is processed
Updated company and product logos with new logo
For Premium subscription licenses, removed Renew button from My Account screen to avoid confusion over license term
Fixed security vulnerability to ensure database updates are downloaded over SSL connections only
Fixed crash that occurred if Dell Backup and Recovery software was installed on same system
Fixed issue where scheduled scan did not honor weekly recurrence properly
Fixed issue where license expiration notices were incorrectly displaying multiple times in rapid succession
Fixed issue where the Scheduler would continue to run in certain cases after a trial had expired
Fixed issue where the update progress bar on the Dashboard would appear to hang and would never complete
Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64-bit)
Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit only)