[email protected] UNDELETE Ultimate Corporate 11.0.11 + Key
[email protected]UNDELETE Ultimate Corporate 11.0.11 + Key
[email protected] UNDELETE helps you to recover deleted files and restore deleted partitions.
[email protected] UNDELETE Ultimate package includes all features of Professional package as well as recovery from damaged RAID disk arrays.
Two advanced bootable environments [email protected] Boot Disk and [email protected] LiveCD deliver ability to recover lost data from unbootable systems.
[email protected] Boot Disk is included in Ultimate packages and allows to recover damaged and unbootable systems by providing self-sufficient Windows-based recovery environment. After booting from the CD or USB, you will see a Windows environment. All you need to do is recover your data (copy files to a USB drive or to the Network drive). Many other useful utilities are included besides undelete/data recovery application: Web Browser, File Manager (similar to Windows Explorer), Terminal Client, Partition Manager, Notepad.
[email protected] LiveCD is included in Ultimate package and compose bootable self-sufficient environment based on Linux OS for the same purposes. Its deliver same recovery tools and wide variety of disk utilities for disk maintenance and control.
– Recover files from FAT, NTFS, NTFS + EFS, MacOS HFS+, Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, Unix UFS file systems
– Restore deleted or damaged partitions
– Advanced disk partition management
– Integrated Disk Editor for low level disk structure examine and editing
– View complete features list
– Organize files feature to group files by System and Meta attributes before actual recovery;
– Recovers 26 more file signatures: MXF, MKV, GIF, LIT, RMF, WVC, OGG, RB, ARC, AIF, FB2, PSD, AU, 7Z, FLIC, FLAC, APE, MEF, AAC, ZOO, TAR, PCX, F4V, FLV, MMF, SRW
New in [email protected] UNDELETE 11
– Added more pre-defined signatures recovery: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF, CMX, AMV, 4XM, 4XA, EPS, XZ, LZ4, BZ2, JP2, M2V, MTS, FDB
– Added file system’s metadata display: $FILE & $INDX file records for NTFS, $DIR Directory entries for FAT/FAT32
– XFS Linux/Unix file system support for scan and file recovery
– Support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) partitioning and recovery
– Improved Windows Logical Disk Manager (LDM) support for nested volumes
– Added disks hotswap support for LiveCD
– Ultimate package: the latest [email protected] LiveCD (64-bit) with updated drivers and new utilities
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003
6 MB available on hard disk
64 MB of RAM or more