Poedit Pro 1.8.7 Multilingual (Portabl+Patch)
Poedit Pro 1.8.7 Multilingual is the best translations editor for translating apps and sites (that use gettext).
Thanks to its distraction-free approach, you’ll translate faster and easier with it.
Anything Gettext (PO)
Write translations for any software or web site that uses Gettext for localization. Gettext is used widely, in many programming languages and many projects – from WordPress to many PHP projects, Django or pretty much anything on Linux.
Simple & Efficient Interface
Poedit is intentionally spartan so that the focus is on the translation you’re working on. Just you and the translation, no distractions.
Gettext can be tricky at times. One accidentally added % may break things if you’re unlucky. Not to worry, though, Poedit checks for common problems and warns you.
Poedit comes with a builtin translation memory to help you translate faster. It remembers your past translations and uses them to make suggestions for similar texts. Over time, it learns enough to fill in frequently used strings for you.
For Developers Too
Developers can use Poedit to maintain their translation files (or templates) and keep them fresh. It may be too simple for more complicated projects, but most of the time, that simplicity comes handy.
Poedit Pro 1.8.7 Multilingual is the perfect choice for translating WordPress
One of the largest users of Gettext today, WordPress uses PO files for everything: themes, plugins, WordPress core itself. With Poedit, you’ll be able to translate any part of it quickly and easily.
And the Pro version of Poedit comes with extra smarts: it understands WordPress themes and plugins.
With it, you literally don’t need to know anything about the PO format, PHP source code or what not.
With Poedit Pro, it’s as simple as it gets: point the app to your theme and let it analyze and prepare everything for you.
How does it work (WordPress) ?
– Poedit can handle any themes or plugins that are localization-ready. Most of the actively maintained ones are and the ones that aren’t are often easily adapted. WordPress has great documentation on localization.
– Themes and plugins are carefully analyzed to understand their structure. After this, the PO file is created in the right place and filled with texts.
– Everything necessary to extract the texts is put in place. Don’t worry about the technical mumbo-jumbo: gettext keywords, paths, settings, all that is taken care of to the maximum extent possible.
– We keep an eye on popular themes and plugins to make sure Poedit has no trouble with them. Woo Commerce, Jetpack or any of the many many others, Poedit got it covered.
– Updates are easy: just drop the translation into the updated sources, press Update and translate the new strings. No need to repeat work already done.
Download Link Poedit Pro 1.8.7: