WinToUSB Enterprise 2.6 Release 1 + Serial
WinToUSB is the best free Windows To Go Creator that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. Starting from version 2.0, you can clone current Windows OS installation (Windows 7 or later) to a USB drive as a Windows To Go Workspace. WinToUSB also supports creating a bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you transfer the contents of WinPE to a USB drive and make the drive bootable.
WinToUSB’s key features include:
– Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating a Windows To Go USB drive.
– Creation of Windows To Go from an ISO image file or CD/DVD drive.
– Clone an existing Windows OS (Windows 7 or later) to a USB Drive as a Windows To Go Workspace.
– Use of a Non-Enterprise Edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7 to create Windows To Go Workspace.
– Creation of Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go USB Drive.
– Support for creating VHD-based/VHDX-based Windows To Go Workspace.
– Windows 7 is not completely portable. You may have driver problems when booting on different computers, so highly recommend using Windows 10/8.1/8 to create portable Windows.
– Windows 7 does not have built-in USB 3.0 support, so Windows 7 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
– The common USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk, a Windows To Go Certified Drives or a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive to create portable Windows.
– Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere and use it on any computer.
– You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.
Instructions: Unpack and install. Use given registration details to register. Done.