iTunes full version update ===2016-1-26===
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and
video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it’s an entertainment
superstore that stays open 24/7.
Organize your music into playlists
Edit file information
Record compact discs
Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
This is the 64-bit version.Contents:-
º Technical º
Title: iTunes 10.5 (64-bit)
File size: 68.41MB (71,733,104 bytes)
Requirements: Windows Vista64 / Windows7 64
Languages: Multiple languages
Date added: October 12, 2011
º Error Logs º
* iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes
them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
– Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically
download a copy to your PC and iOS devices.
– Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases
again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no
longer on the iTunes Store.
* Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
* Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any
time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
* No longer requires QuickTime to operate.