AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition 6.0 Portable
AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician is especially designed for IT
professional, system administrator, technician and consultant to create
new revenue streams through providing charged technical service to their
clients. It is a valuable and independent hard disk partition
management toolkit. Also, it is available for internal usage to manage
large distributed groups of PCs and servers at multiple locations.
Technician Edition covers all the features of AOMEI Partition Assistant
and enjoys lifetime free upgrades to every latest version. One license
code can be used by a single technician to register the program on PCs
and servers of unlimited companies and individuals.
Top Benefits :
– One license code can be used to register the program on unlimited computers.
– Unlimited years’ subscription license with lifetime free upgrades.
– Support Windows Server 2003, 2008 (R2), 2011, 2012 (R2) and Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, XP.
– Support multiple languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish, and Japanese.
Key Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition
Change Partition Size – All the approaches below enable you to make full use of disk space without data loss
– Extend Partition Wizard: enlarge NTFS system partition without rebooting machine.
– Resize/move a partition and dynamic volume to maximize utilization of storages.
– Merge Partitions: combine two partitions into a bigger one, or add unallocated space to any partition.
– Allocate Free Space: move free disk space from one partition to another.
– Split Partition: divide a large partition into two or more for storing different data.
Transfer System & Data – Easily upgrade to a smaller size but faster processing speed SSD
– Migrate OS to SSD: migrate Windows installation and applications to SSD or HDD.
– Disk Copy Wizard: upgrade storages without reinstalling system and applications.
– Partition Copy Wizard: copy a partition from one hard drive to another for data backup.
Change Disk & Partition Type Solve hardware or software compatibility problems without deleting data
– Convert to MBR/GPT Disk: convert GPT to MBR disk, and convert MBR to GPT disk.
– Dynamic Disk Converter: convert dynamic to basic disk, and convert basic to dynamic disk.
– Convert to Primary/Logical: convert logical to primary partition, and convert primary to logical partition.
– NTFS to FAT32 Converter: convert NTFS to FAT32 partition, and convert FAT32 to NTFS partition.
Useful & Magic Utilities – All the tools below you may not use frequently, but you will find them useful if needed
– Dynamic Disk Manager: resize, move, shrink, extend dynamic disk (alias Software RAID).
– Make Bootable Media: create a WinPE bootable CD or USB without installing AIK/WAIK.
– Windows To Go Creator: boot Windows 8 or 8.1 from USB flash drive on any computer.
– Partition Recovery Wizard: recover deleted or lost partitions from unallocated space.
– Perform partition operations via command line to realize multitasking and scripting.
– Configure the same partition layout for lots of computers with “Quick Partition”.
– Wipe Partition/Hard Drive: permanently erase data to ensure private files cannot be retrieved.
– Partition Alignment: improve the performance of partition, especially for SSD.
– Unzip and run the executable, DO NOT DELETE the *alt file as it loads the required AOMEI kernel driver
– Block internet access with your firewall
– The application is registered