How to Use Windows Loader
- Temporary Disable your Antivirus program – More than 80% of antivirus tools detect our loader as “Win32/ Hack Tool” and will not allow you to even download it.
- Download Windows Loader from below.
- Run the loader and complete the installation – It will take some minutes. Also make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- Restart your computer after the installation.
- Enjoy your permanently activated genuine Windows and Office copies.
If you’re getting “Connection Timed Out” or simply nothing happens after clicking above download link, please use this mirror.
Windows Loader Features
- 32bit and 64bit Support.
- Compatible with All Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1and Windows 10
- Compatible with All Versions of Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 365.
- Bypasses Windows Genuine Validation check.
- 100% Clean and Open-Source.
- Multiple languages support.
- Also works inside a virtual machine.
- Allows you to enter your own products keys if needed.
- Keep the system files secured from malicious attacks.
What is Windows Loader?
Who is behind it?
How It Actually Works?
How It Modifies the System Registry?
Is It a Simple Process?
How To Support Windows Loader Project?
- 2.4.0 (07/30/2015)
- Added Windows 10 support.
- 2.2.2 (11/05/2014)
- Added Windows 8.1 KB2955163 hotfix compatibility.
- Fixed bug on exiting loader on some computers.
- Added preview mode for easier activation.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- 2.2.1 (08/01/2014)
- Added GRLDR support.
- Added advanced options menu for system administrators.
- Added the ability to enter a custom product key for KMS activation.
- Replaced non-working SLIC certificates.
- Changed some minor settings and GUI.
- 2.2.0 (13/09/2013)
- Added Windows 8.1 support.
- Fixed Xen detection problem when running inside a virtual environment.
- Encoded the vbscript file to avoid code modification.
- Added a menu to customize the OEM info.
- Removed about us button for privacy reasons.
- 2.1.9 (17/11/2012)
- Changed the complicated user interface into a simple tabbed interface.
- Added installation of exceptions for known virus guards.
- Included a readme file.
- Reduced the loading time by enhancing the assembly code.
- 2.1.8 (24/09/2012)
- Added support for all versions of Windows Server 2012.
- Added a list of fresh Windows 7 activation keys.
- Added brute force activation mode.
- Added a new SLIC to activate server operating systems.
- Log file for save program logs.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes
- 2.1.7 (08/06/2012)
- Fixed the high resolution display problem.
- Added a new GRLDR version
- Added software protection module.
- 2.0.0 (04/12/2011)
- Released the version 2 of Windows Loader.
- 1.0.0 (05/08/2011)
- First release of the tool. Had several major bugs and decided to redesign the loader from the beginning.