VSO ConvertXtoVideo 22.214.171.124 Beta + Patch [bg.arpb.info]
VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate (aka Video Converter) is an all-in-one
video converter which ensures the top image quality and fast
conversions. It allows you to convert any video format into DVD, AVI,
MKV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264,
Xvid, Android phones and tablets. VSO ConvertXtoVideo is very simple to
use. It has 1 click conversion feature with advanced settings, that
allows you to convert video files with impressive top quality results
adapted to the output device. During conversation, VSO ConvertXtoVideo
lets you edit video files, adjust the brightness, contrast and
saturation for video file, cut segments, merge video parts, create
chapters, rotate the video image, add subtitles and synchronize it.
Convert videos into any format: Convert videos to and from any format: MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, FLV, MP4 converter, ISO, WMV and more…. Compatible with any device: iPhone, iPad converter, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, convert to phones Android and tablets…. Create AVCHD and Blu-ray discs. Create custom profiles with your choice of codecs and resolutions Mpeg2, Mpeg4, H264, Xvid High Resolution and SD. Many audio outputs available: stereo, multi-channel, AC-3, dts, AAC, Mp2. Complete with a comprehensive editing tool: no need for any other program!. Convert video to mp3 or other audio formats. Burn your conversions to disk (CD, DVD and Blu-ray) with integrated burning engine or create ISO files.
• 1 click: insert video and click on “Convert”
• Timeline display for clear overall view and ease of use
• Automatic detection of main movie and right angle for Blu-rays
• Includes a live preview for audio and subtitle tracks selection
• Custom settings for advanced users are only 1 click away
Top Quality: Impressive quality results adapted to the output device. Luminosity, brightness, contrast and saturation control for outstanding image. Advanced Image Filter to convert images down from HD to SD if needed. H264 encoder included in to rip Blu-Ray.
Special features for thorough customization: Add subtitles: advanced editor and preview, DVDsub or hardcoded, forced subs supported. Cut off any unwanted part(s) of the video. Merge files together to create one unique video file. Offset option for ultimate audio/video/subtitles synchronization. Image rotation. Custom profiles: create your own profile with your favorite codecs, resolution and bitrate and existing files. Remux profiles for MKV. Sound effects.
Chapter support: keep original chapters or create new chapters. Audio booster. Padding and cropping features. Interface customization, more than 20 designs.
Hardware decoding+ multi-core + H264: Encoder optimized for multi-core processors convert 3xâ™s faster. DXVA2 hardware decoding: NVIDIA CUDA, Intel and ATI technology. Uses Hardware encoding: NVIDIA CUDA. Processes simultaneous conversions.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoVideo 126.96.36.199 (2015-08-04):
– 0010147: [Bug] merging a file to an already merged file ends with an access violation (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010168: [Bug] custom profile editor – change files of type filter (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010165: [Bug] conversion error when converting with Windows 10 (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010117: [Bug] conversion results with a still image for a couple of
seconds if there was a cut section made at start of file (cedric) –
– 0010096: [Bug] Missing speex decoder – some files play without sound (wesson) – resolved.
– 0009693: [Bug] drive ejects when burning an iso (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010079: [Bug] crashes when clicking on streams in advanced editor window (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010145: [Bug] clicking “Forced subtitles language:” language selection drop down, app crashes (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010148: [Bug] with specific video, in the advanced editing window, when you click the audio, it crashes. (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010146: [Bug] does not cancel when cancel button pressed when burning an iso (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010144: [Bug] setting “back to default” does not revert some settings to initial value (cedric) – resolved.
1 Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES
2 run the setup
3 Use the given patch to activate (recommend to copy and paste the
patch into the installed directory and run as admin and do the patch)