Novicorp WinToFlash Professional 1.3.0000 Final Portable + Serial [bg.arpb.info]
Installing Windows from a flash drive! An application that allows you to
completely transfer the setup Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista,
Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 on the USB drive in a few mouse
clicks. This means that you can install Windows from a flash card, HDD
or other storage device to your computer or netbook. And it’s not all
she can do. WinToFlash can transfer your live CD / DVD onto the USB
drive, for example, BartPE. After all the technological manipulation,
you can completely clear the flash card and format it in Windows for
List of Functions:
– Transfer Setup Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8 on a USB drive.
– Full support for editions of Windows 32 bit and 64 bit.
– Transfer the recovery disc or mini-OS (BartPE for Windows XP/2003, WinPE on Vista/2008/7/8) on a USB drive.
– Cleaning the USB nakopiteya (removal of all the information on it).
– Create a USB nakopiteya with emergency boot Windows 2000/XP/2003.
– Transfer of MS-DOS on a USB drive.
– Create a USB to kopitelya Windows XP/2003 Recovery Console.
– Formatting a USB nakopiteya to FAT16 or FAT32.
– Detailed configuration of any FAT option for better compatibility.
– A detailed set any options the partition table.
– Choice of boot USB flash drive, such as GRUB or Standard.
– Choosing a topic – CHS or LBA for better compatibility with some motherboards.
– Creating an answer file for Windows Setup. Add a serial number, user name, etc.
– Detailed configuration of the transfer of Windows Setup.
– Check nakopiteya USB for file system errors after migrating Windows Setup.
Fix some problems of Windows Setup, such as 0x6B BSOD.
– WinToFlash – portable application, you can take it with you on a removable disk and run on any computer.
– Supports transfer profiles – to save and load settings for the transfer at any time.
– Support for encryption key in the Windows profile.
– A detailed log file.
– Reminder about updates.
– A simple, classic interface, the utility ntbackup.
– Master with only two options for converting Windows Setup.
– Support for multiple languages.
– Now includes WinToFlash Suggestor.
Changes in version 1.3.0000:
– Added new instrument – small application to test bootable USBs with virtual PC named Bootable USB Test.
– Interface improvements in the Advanced mode bootable USB Creation –
added hints for file system, partition scheme, CHS policy. Design of
this tabs is now more informative
– Manual parameters for Master Boot Record and File System are now in the separate windows
– Added new partition scheme USB-HDD/256 with BIOS and UEFI support
(single partition starts from sector 256 in the first partition record
of the partition table)
– Added new partition scheme USB-HDD+ with BIOS and UEFI support (single
partition starts from sector 64 in the last partition record of the
– Added new partition scheme USB-HDD+/256 with BIOS and UEFI support
(single partition starts from sector 256 in the last partition record of
the partition table)
– Updated CHS policy to work with new HDD+ modes
– Added new GRUB configuration files to work with new HDD+ modes
– Added Windows 10 picture to the bootable USB profile for Windows Vista/7/8/10
Instructions: Unpack and install. Use key.file to register. Done.