Snappy Driver Installer R199 drayverpak 15061 Multilingual
Snappy Driver Installer R199 drayverpak 15061 Multilingual(SDI) is a portable program for installing and updating drivers that do not require Internet connection. Is a leader among programs of this type on the accuracy of selection of drivers, and speed. When the driver ranking gives priority to a more appropriate drivers (despite the availability of newer versions) to minimize risks to public users. Specialists can assess large amounts of information issued about the drivers and the ability to choose alternate driver.
Features of Snappy Driver Installer R199 :
The most perfect selection algorithm drivers among peers.
The program weighs less than a megabyte and requires no third-party programs.
High performance for indexing, searching driver installation.
Support for unpacked drivers.
Create images of system that allows you to emulate someone else’s system to another PC.
Warning about possible attempts to viruses infecting the USB flash drive with the program.
Ability to update the software and drivers via the Internet(technology torrents).
How is this release different from SamDrivers:
This distribution is made on the basis SamDrivers with the following features:
Removed all third-party software (folder soft)
Removed alternative program to install the drivers.
Why should I use this program instead of DriverPack Solution:
To install the drivers recommend using Snappy Driver Installer and below will explain why.
* It should be noted that all the current code selection and installation DPS written BadPointer”om and since he stopped working on DPS, no one was engaged in the revision DPS, as those who remained in the DPS did not have sufficient understanding of the code and therefore could not fix it. So last year, DPS changes mainly affected the interface and bodykit additional software, and chronic problems DPS(like installing the Intel USB 3.0 tatchi to desktops, selection of the sound driver) was not solved all the time and now hardly ever be corrected.
* Snappy Driver Installer R199 was originally developed alone BadPointer’ohms in rewriting DPS from scratch in C/C++. But in the end it was decided to promote it regardless of DPS under another name. * In Snappy Driver Installer already corrected the problems with the selection of drivers, a full-fledged programming language C/C++ allows to achieve an order of magnitude better performance and stability due to the absence of any dependencies like IE. Snappy Driver Installer produces a quality selection of drivers due to taking into account a much larger number of characteristics of drivers and devices and the implementation of ranking drivers by the degree of compatibility, while the DPS could prematurely cull the driver and did not know how to compare the drivers from different drivers. Let’s compare 3 setup available on SamDrivers:
* DriverPack Solution(DPS)
* Drivers Installer Assistant(DIA)
* Snappy Driver Installer(SDI)
The size of the program
* DPS – 34 MB (291 file)
* DIA – 44 MB (189 file)
* SDI – 1,3 MB (43) file Without translations and so – less than one MB(one file).
* DPS – Depends on IE. Can fail on IE6.0. Leaves entries in the registry and can change the logo OEM(Assembly SamDrivers is disabled).
* DIA – Depends on libraries vbscript and automatically installs them into the system.
* SDI – has No external dependencies, and works even in Windows PE. Leaves no residue in the system.
* DPS – 280 seconds (4:40)
* DIA – 123 seconds (2:03)
* SDI – 19 seconds (13 sec indexing and 6 seconds compression)
Note: DPS and DIA were recovered and only handles inf files(volume 1.2 GB), and SDI – inf files and in addition to them another cat files. Total volume of all the files is 2 GB. Thus, SDI is necessary to process a much greater amount of information.
The program start time
* DPS – 10 sec
* DIA – 3 sec
* SDI – 0.5 sec
The method of installing the drivers
* DPS – devcon.exe. Identical to install through device Manager.
* DIA – DPInst.exe. It decides which drivers to update and may refuse to install the appropriate driver. Copy the files myself, which sometimes leads to an incomplete installation.