Acronis Backup Advanced 11.5.43956 with Universal Restore
Acronis Backup Advanced delivers best-in-class protection for your entire environment, regardless of your setup: physical servers, virtual machines, workstations, or all of the above. All products in the suite deliver the fastest, most efficient backup and recovery available. When disaster strikes, recover an entire server—with all data intact—in minutes! You can also restore files, folders, and applications to any location in record time. Thanks to Acronis AnyData technology, all products in the suite can work alone, or combine seamlessly under a single management console. The result? Customizable solutions with room for future growth.
– Tailored products support any system type: virtual machines, physical servers, applications, workstations, and more
– Award-winning backup technology captures an entire system in one quick step
– Ultra-fast recovery ensures that you are back up and running in minutes, not hours
– Flexible data recovery can restore anything—from a single email to an entire server
– Multi-destination support can store backup data anywhere (including the Acronis cloud)
– Smart backup features reduce network consumption and storage costs
Disk Image Technology
Disk-level snapshots save complete images of a disk or volume in one simple step (including the operating system, applications, and data). This technology works for both physical and virtual machines.
Our unified dashboard lets you manage all backup operations for both physical and virtual machines from a single, central location. Assign backup plans to one or more machines, review status updates, and receive alerts—all from one console!
Business Applications Protection
Our patented disk image technology enables consistent backup of running applications. This allows you to backup Exchange , SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory data as you work. Granular application data may be restored without taking systems offline, protecting your business from expensive downtime.
Compression and Deduplication
Deduplication can be run on either the source or target side to minimize data movement and maximize utilization of storage and network infrastructure. This helps reduce storage costs and minimizes network load.
Multiple Backup Destinations
Store your backups in up to 5 different locations to ensure more flexible, reliable recovery. Combine local disks, attached storage, tape, network storage, and/or cloud locations to minimize your storage costs and provide multiple recovery options in the case of disaster.