High-Logic FontCreator Professional Edition 9.0.0 (1916) (x32x64)
This professional font editor allows you to create and edit TrueType and
OpenType fonts. It has the powerful drawing tools that typographers and
graphic designers require, and an intuitive interface that allows
beginners to become productive immediately.
When you create or open a font, FontCreator displays an overview of all
available characters. You can simply add missing characters, or select
an existing character, and modify its appearance. You can import
(scanned) images of your signature or company logo, or make a font from
your own handwriting. With FontCreator you can also fix character
mappings, font names, kerning pairs, and at all times you can preview
your fonts before installing.
In the Professional Edition, font validation features enable you to
improve the quality of your fonts. Tools to join contours simplify and
speed up the glyph design process. Powerful transformation scripts let
you create hundreds of additional characters in seconds. FontCreator’s
intelligent generation of composites, allows you to automatically
generate outlines for more than 2,200 characters.
Whether you’re a type designer or graphic artist who needs a font
creation powerhouse, or a hobbyist who wants to have fun creating new
fonts, FontCreator has the tools you need.
– Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
– Redesign existing characters
– Add missing characters
– Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
– Import vector files (EPS, AI, PDF, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, GIF, PNG, etc)
– Edit and regenerate font names
– Fix character mappings
– Correct fonts that display incorrectly
– Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
– Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
– Add or correct over two thousand composite glyphs
– Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
– Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
– Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
– All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
– Preview fonts before installing
– Install fonts in Windows.