ARPB is a worldwide multidisciplinary, quaterly published, open access, peer-reviewed, online pharmacy journal. The aim of ARPB is to serve as a means for updating the scientific knowledge of the international audience in the pharmaceutical forum.
The Journal welcomes the original research articles, review, short communications and case studies relevant to the various fields of Pharmaceutical Sciences such as; Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology, Nanotechnology, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance, Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Green Chemistry, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmacy Practice includes Hospital Community and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Natural Products, Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmaceutical Marketing Research, and Alternative Medicines.
- A broad ranging open access online journal.
- Full text availability of articles in PDF.
- Eminent editorials from thought out the world.
- Fast online manuscript submission.
- Rigorous peer-review.
- Rapid publication high visibility.
- Our journal indexed in different reputed publisher databases.
- Pre-publishing communication with authors to know their manuscript status time to time.
The Journal particularly aims to foster the dissemination of scientific information by publishing manuscripts related to current Pharmaceutical Drug Delivery and related fields. We started with a Mission to encourage contribution to Research in Sciences & Technology for achieving better future lives for all. We serve Science & Mankind at the highest levels of Professional Ethical Conduct.